Level 3 Diploma in Business
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business is a 60 credits Ofqual regulated globally recognised programme. It is an alternative to an A-Level or Access to HE qualification. The Level 3 Diploma in Business is a 6 to 12-month programme that offers students an opportunity to gain entry to undergraduate degrees at the Alex Business School and other leading business schools and universities in the United Kingdom. By studying this programme, students will develop a strong understanding of their chosen subject(s), providing them with the business understanding and skills to build their careers in an exciting and dynamic business environment.
Level 3 Diploma in Business has been designed for learners who wish to develop the skills and knowledge required for roles in junior management. They have also been developed with progression in mind out and unable learners/s to continue to a range of Bachelor’s degrees. The addition of our General Education pathway. If taken in combination with the Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management.
|Diploma – Level 3
|Mode of Study
Hybrid Learning (Blended)
|6 – 9 Months,
|Assignment only (No Exam)
- Apply theoretical learning skills in today’s business environment.
- Assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and pressures of the business environment.
- Analyse financial performance of an organisation.
- Evaluate organisational decisions with consideration of the political, legal and ethical aspects of business.
Jobs directly related to your degree:
- Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Administration Executive
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Coordinator
Successful completion of the Level 3 Diploma in Business qualification enables learners’ direct entry into Year 1 of a three-year UK LINK or pursue Level 4 Diploma in Business Management or another sector
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body ATHE.
Learners are required to complete 4 units to achieve the 60 credits required to gain the Level 3 Diploma in Business.
|How Business Operates
|Marketing Principles and Techniques
|Academic & Research Skills for Business
|Communication Skills for Business
Assessment is by completing assignments and meeting the criteria for each of the modules. These assignments are meant to demonstrate your achievement of learning objectives. All units within this qualification are internally assessed which the awarding organisation externally verifies.
The assignments submitted by learners must achieve the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by the assessment criteria for the unit. Learners can make pass, merit or distinction grade depending on the quality of assignments and questions attempted. To achieve a merit or distinction grade, the learners must demonstrate that they have met all the criteria set for these grades.
There is no application fee. Tuition fees cover the cost of a student’s academic studies. It usually includes teaching costs, registration and assignments assessment fees.
Alex Business School Scholarship of Excellence – We are delighted to offer a scholarship covering student’s fees. Eligible applicants must be nominated by an educational, professional or any other organisation of which they are part. This scholarship is available to both UK, EU and other international students. Potential candidates will be judged on academic, professional achievements. An academic board will make final decisions or Student can provide recent financial information. We will consider any circumstances and please contact us for more information.
4 Steps Application Process
- GO TO ONLINE APPLICATION – You can use the following link to apply for the programme: Apply
- ADD YOUR PERSONAL PROFILE INFORMATION –
- Personal details
- Family information
- Extracurricular activities
- Global interests and experiences
- Proof of your academic achievements.
- PERSONAL ASSESSMENT INTERVIEW – To assess your eligibility for the programme, we will review your profile and your expectations from your career. This will be done via an in-person, telephonic or video conversation. In addition, we will mark your English proficiency for the course as well and advise on further actions to be taken on your part.
- ADMISSIONS DECISION – Once your application and personal assessment interview are completed, you will receive an admission decision within two weeks. If you have any questions regarding the status of your application, feel free to contact your Admission Advisor.