Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management
ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management is a Ofqual regulated qualification. The qualification covers key areas of management such as Finance, HR, Marketing and Personal Development and prepares learners for a range of careers. It also provides entry to an MBA top-up at a range of universities in the UK and overseas. The qualification typically takes 9 months full-time study to achieve and is considered by many to be ATHE’s flagship product.
The qualification covers key areas of management such as Organisational Behaviour, Strategic Human Resource Management and Finance for Strategic Managers. Most students opting for this programme are often international ones, giving you a unique chance to network with like-minded businesspeople from diverse backgrounds. In this way, you can develop your cultural intelligence and build a strong network for your current or future company.
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access Alex Business School online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management has been designed for learners who wish to develop the skills and knowledge required for roles in high-level management. They have also been developed with progression in mind out and unable learners/s to continue to a range of MBA degrees.
|Level||Diploma – Level 7|
|Mode of Study||Online Learning|
Hybrid Learning (Blended)
|Assessments||Assignment only (No Exam)|
£6,250 (Hybrid or Blended)
- Apply conceptual learning skills in today’s business environment.
- Assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the business environment.
- Analyse financial performance of an organization.
- Evaluate organizational decisions with consideration of the political, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
An extended Diploma makes great entrepreneurs. You might not have experience in setting up your business, but there are many business skills that you will learn while studying at Alex Business School.
- Marketing communication manager
- Advertising manager
- Quality manager
- Company secretary
- Supply chain manager
- Business development manager
- Data analyst
- Financial Manager
- Management consultants
- Purchasing manager
Successful completion of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to an MBA Top-up programme with advanced standing.
Progression Routes: Progression to an MBA top-up at a range of university partners –www.athe.co.uk/progression
- University of Derby
- University of Northampton
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Bolton
- And many others
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body ATHE
Learners are required to complete 8 units (15 credit each) to achieve the 120 credits required to gain the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management
|Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Research for Strategic Development|
|Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management|
|Developing Organizational Vision and Strategic Direction|
|Corporate Communication Strategies|
|Strategic Human Resource Management|
* These modules are core and must be passed to achieve the award
Assessment is by completing assignments and meeting the criteria for each of the modules. These assignments are meant to demonstrate your achievement of learning objectives. All units within this qualification are internally assessed via exams and jobs, which the awarding organisation externally verifies.
The assignments submitted by learners must achieve the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by the assessment criteria for the unit. Learners can make pass, merit or distinction grade depending on the quality of assignments and questions attempted. To achieve a merit or distinction grade, the learners must demonstrate that they have met all the criteria set for these grades.