Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
- Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
- Modules and Assessment
- Related Courses
The ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care is a 120-credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to the first year of a bachelor’s degree. The Health and Social care sectors offer a wide range of roles that provide services to the field of the healthcare industry. The qualification offers the health and social care workers of today and future to bring appreciation and proficiency to the health and social division. This qualification has been designed for learners who are seeking to progress to university to join the second year of a bachelor’s degree course in an area of management within the healthcare sector. We provide the aspirants to take this opportunity to gain knowledge from these programmes that deliver relevant skills and qualities.
- The ATHE Level 4 Health and Social Care Diploma will help prepare a student with everything that they require to achieve success during their term as an undergraduate student here in the UK.
- Level 4 Health and Social care diploma at Alex Business School will help international students in becoming academically adept at pursuing higher education here in the United Kingdom.
- A first track route to Alex Business School and other prestigious UK universities for students who have a lack in British A-level or equivalent qualifications.
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access Alex Business School online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
Level 4 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care course is to develop learners understanding of policy and management theory. It helps in your practice in health and social care. Also, it provides learners with an opportunity to solve with the challenges faced. Further it will provide vital knowledge. It enhances the ability to work as an effective manager in the social care industry. Moreover, it combines both theoretical and practical knowledge.
|Level||Diploma – Level 4|
|Mode of Study||Online Learning / Hybrid Learning (Blended)|
|Duration||8– 12 Months,|
|Assessments||Assignment only (No Exam)|
|Fees||£2,750 (Online) / £5,000 (Hybrid)|
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems.
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems .
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Adult Nurse.
- Care Worker.
- Community Development Worker.
- Health Promotion Specialist.
- Occupational Therapist.
- Social Worker.
- Youth Worker.
We accept candidates who have achieved a wide range of credentials, including any post-16 qualification in the UK. Functional, Vocational and other essential skills are recognised and taken from all around the world. Please get in touch with us to discuss the specific requirements for your country.
If you do not meet the entry requirements as mentioned above, please contact us to find out other possible entry routes.
Learners are required to complete 8 units to achieve the 120 credits required to gain the Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
|Health and Social Care in Context|
|Communication Skills for Health and Social Care Management|
|People in Organisations|
|Corporate Social Responsibility|
|Empowering Users of Health and Social Care Services|
|Health and Safety in the Health and Social Care Workplace|
|Contemporary Issues in Health and Social Care|
|Personal and Professional Development|
* These modules are core and must be passed in order to achieve the award
Assessment is by completing assignments and meeting the criteria for each of the modules. These assignments are meant to demonstrate your achievement of learning objectives. All units within this qualification are internally assessed via exams and jobs, which the awarding organisation externally verifies.
The assignments submitted by learners must achieve the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by the assessment criteria for the unit. Learners can make pass, merit or distinction grade depending on the quality of assignments and questions attempted. To achieve a merit or distinction grade, the learners must demonstrate that they have met all the criteria set for these grades.