ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care is a 60 credits Ofqual regulated globally recognised programme for people who want to work in Health and Social Care or may already be working in Health and Social Care and would like to develop their knowledge and skills to become a future manager. The course is for people of all ages and professional backgrounds ranging from school and college leavers to more mature students. The Social Services and Well-being Act 2014 means that anyone working in health and social care should be learning and improving their practice on an ongoing basis. So, this diploma will help to develop your knowledge, skills, and experience as a contemporary Health and Social Care Practitioner, giving you the confidence to apply for management roles should you wish to do so now or in the future.
Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care – ATHE. This Course is to develop learners understanding of policy and management theory. It helps in your practice in health and social care. Also, it provides learners with an opportunity to solve with the challenges faced. Further it will provide vital knowledge. It enhances the ability to work as an effective manager in the social care industry. Moreover, it combines both theoretical and practical knowledge.
|Level||Diploma – Level 3|
|Mode of Study|| Online Learning|
Hybrid Learning (Blended)
|Duration||6 – 9 Months|
|Assessments||Assignment only (No Exam)|
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career
Jobs directly related to your degree:
- Health care Executive Secretory
- Assistant Manager of hospitals & social care industry
Successful completion of the Level 3 Health and Social Care Diploma enables learners’ direct entry into Year 1st of a three-year UK undergraduate programme or pursue Level 4 Health and Social Care Diploma or another sector
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body ATHE
Learners are required to complete 6 units to achieve the 60 credits required to gain the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social care.
|1. Structure and Overview of the Health and Social Care Sector|
|2. Pr Principles, Values and Regulation in the Health and Social Care Sector|
|Human Growth and Development|
|Working in Health and Social Care|
|Research in Health and Social Care|
|Personal and Professional Development in the Health and Social Care Sector|
* These modules are core and must be passed to achieve the award
Assessment is by completing assignments and meeting the criteria for each of the modules. These assignments are meant to demonstrate your achievement of learning objectives. All units within this qualification are internally assessed which the awarding organisation externally verifies.
The assignments submitted by learners must achieve the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by the assessment criteria for the unit. Learners can make pass, merit or distinction grade depending on the quality of assignments and questions attempted. To achieve a merit or distinction grade, the learners must demonstrate that they have met all the criteria set for these grades.