Level 7 Diploma in HealthCare Management
The Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management course is to develop learners understanding of policy and management theory. It helps in your practice in healthcare and provides learners with an opportunity to solve with the challenges faced. Further it will provide vital knowledge. It enhances the ability to work as an effective manager in the social care industry. Moreover, it combines both theoretical and practical knowledge for instance; the qualification will also develop and further enhance knowledge and skills especially in areas of leading change & effective performance. In addition, you get better skills of planning and accountability as it increases your development and team leadership qualities. Above all, learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within Health Care administration or management.
Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management has been designed for learners who wish to develop the skills and knowledge required for roles in high-level management. They have also been developed with progression in mind out and unable learners/s to continue to a range of MSc degrees.
|Diploma – Level 7
|Mode of Study
Hybrid Learning (Blended)
|8 -12 Months,
|Assignment only (No Exam)
£ 6,250 (Hybrid or Blended)
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career
- Adult nurse.
- Care home manager.
- Care worker.
- Children’s nurse.
- Health promotion / education specialist.
- Health service manager.
- Learning disability nurse.
- Mental health nurse.
Successful completion of Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to an MSc Top-up programme with advanced standing.
- University of Derby
- University of Northampton
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Portsmouth
- and others.
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body ATHE
Learners are required to complete 8 units to achieve the 120 credits required to gain the Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare management
|Managing Finance in the Public Sector
|International Healthcare Policy
|Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
|Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
|Research for Senior Managers
|Strategic Resource Management
|Corporate Communications Strategies
* These modules are core and must be passed to achieve the award
Assessment is by completing assignments and meeting the criteria for each of the modules. These assignments are meant to demonstrate your achievement of learning objectives. All units within this qualification are internally assessed via exams and jobs, which the awarding organisation externally verifies.
The assignments submitted by learners must achieve the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by the assessment criteria for the unit. Learners can make pass, merit or distinction grade depending on the quality of assignments and questions attempted. To achieve a merit or distinction grade, the learners must demonstrate that they have met all the criteria set for these grades.